Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryan!!!


 Today my roommate, Bryan Alford, is turning twenty-one. I am excited about this because there have been many times during the last semester that I wanted to do things requiring you to be twenty-one, and he couldn't participate. If you don't know Bryan than let me tell you he is a passionate, loving individual who seeks intimacy and depth. 
Bryan, you have become an true brother. You have an incredible ability to be who you are, regardless of what people think, say or do. Your zeal for depth has carried you down many unique roads, and I am sure that your future will be no different. God does a seemingly strange job sometimes at introducing critical people into your life, and you have turned out to be just that, critical. You have taught me many things, most of which are yet to be realized. Our friendship has deepened over the past three years, but I can say over the past six months it has truly flourished. I have loved being your roommate. I am excited to grow along this journey of life with you as a friend. Thank you for everything. Happy birthday brother. 

3 comments:

CES said...

AMEN! I wish I could be there with you guys to celebrate... Miss you both incredibly!

Anonymous said...

Wow ...... what a handsome man !

- his parents

Jarrod Renaud said...

hey dude, could you email me your mailing address at wrlds_apart@yahoo.com