Sunday, January 11, 2009

So, there is this girl...





I have had a number of requests to update the world as to my relationship status. Because I don't really know everyone who reads this, I am not going to go into much depth, but I can say that there is this girl who is incredible. I have known Courtney for quite some time now. We met for the first time at a church in Seattle the summer after my freshman year in college. We ended up spending a month together in British Columbia at a summer camp. Our lives were entirely different when we first met, and over the course of the last three years our paths have meandered their way into one another's. The last six months have been filled with a grace that I have never experienced. Our interactions are divine, and the phrase "beyond my wildest dreams" has become realized. Her creativity and confidence change hearts. Her sincerity and beauty reflect the love of our creator. And, her integrity and intentionality inspire me every single day. We have journeyed together in Colorado, California, Oregon, South Carolina and North Carolina. I look forward to breaking the mold, wandering together alongside the divine nobodies of this world in pursuit of truth, grace and love.  She is planning on moving to Denver this summer to change the world, or at least this part of it. The prospect of living life by her side excites me to no end, companionship is great... Okay that is all you get (if you even wanted any in the first place.) If you want to know more I would probably be more than happy to tell you about grace. I hope that all of you are doing well. Peace and Love. 


3 comments:

Jarrod Renaud said...

Seriously awesome bro! Really happy for you two

Jessie Dale said...

Hooray! That's awesome Chris, I'm stoked for your future, and that you've found someone with the same values! Plus she's adorable. congrats!

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

I personally think that Courtney is amazing.....I am thankful she has met someone like you. Hope your adventures in India are going well. We'll see you when you get back!