Friday, January 2, 2009

Update...

I am in Charleston, South Carolina right now. It is a very beautiful place, accentuated by the one I am here with. I live in Winter Park, Colorado and work as a Photographer and server at a sushi restaurant. Life is good. I have started to work on a book, or a compilation of sorts. My time has been spent working on that project... 

I have never been to the South before, and today was the first time I have ever been in the Atlantic ocean apparently. It was quite a refreshing experience, the water was pretty cold. I have met a lot of great people, and my time with Courtney has been incredibly special. I met her parents for the first time with a knife inserted into my skull. We went out to a nice restaurant with her entire family, and I proceeded to throw up three times in the bathroom. I was quiet, reserved and incredibly sensitive to her brother's cologne. I had a migraine. Awesome first impression I must say. The next day was much better, for everyone. 

I am leaving for India in about three months. The butterflies are starting to come out of their cocoons in my stomach. For Christmas I received a Lonely Planet "India" guide... let the research begin. Right now, I am thinking about going to Delhi, Old Delhi, Agra, Varanasi, New Jalpaiguri and Darjeeling. If you are reading this and have any recommendations, please don't hesitate to comment on this entry and share. I think I will be working pretty hard for the next two months or so. It is kind of crunch time in the financial department. 

I hope that all is well in bloggerville. More soon, I promise. 


3 comments:

Bryce Perica said...

A book of pictures, words, or both? All the best, wanderer.

magicpolaroid said...

good luck for ur indian trip!!
Luis

Jessie Dale said...

Post a picture of your foxy new lady friend!