Tuesday, March 27, 2007

See More Butts...

Seeing as how birthday blogging is the new black, I am going to jump on this glory train and dedicate this blog to my dear friend Collin. I don't know if you are going to read this on your birthday, especially since it is late into the day and you shouldn't be online anymore, at least I hope not.

Collin you have the rare ability to dig deep into a person's heart. Many times while dangerously riding around in the Pathfinder, you have pryed into my heart, and every time I discover something new about myself. Your ability to passionately discuss your struggles with those closest to you is inspiring. I love how transparent you are, and I hope, one day, I can be as revealing and intimate with you as you are with me. Thanks for all that you have taught me about god's heart, your heart, and my own heart. I wish so badly that I could be with you to celebrate, but know that I am thinking about you and that we will have one heck of a celebration when I return to the Northern Hemisphere. I love you Collin, have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Collin said...

I don't deserve you, Chris!
Every pint I drink between now and when we drink together will be drunk to you!