Monday, March 26, 2007

This one is for Brice and Andy...

Many times in my college career I have been stereotyped. I am fine with it, most of them are comical, witty and accurate. There is one, however, that holds a very special place in my heart. My dear friends, and teamates, Andy and Brice have officially labeled me a Colorado born, chaco wearing, bible reading, frisbee throwing, long haired climber. I am regurlarly asked if I have "climbed anything tall lately?" And, most of the time I respond by saying, "nope." So, if you two were here this would be my response: "Yes fellas, as a matter of fact I have climbed a number of things that are both tall and made of rock."

Routes:

Out on a Limb --- 18 meters --- 19
Legends in the Baking --- 17 meters --- 18
Tres Estrellas --- 15 meters --- 17
Andele! --- 14 meters --- 17
The Big Lebowski --- 10 meters --- 18
Yellow Splendor --- 16 meters --- 16
Quaker --- 11 meters ---14
Defenced --- 11 meters --- 13
Kinny --- 11 meters ---14
Itbeckonstan --- 11 meters ---15

Bouldering:

Pockets Up Arete --- V2
Great Pulling --- V2
Ode To JOY --- V2
The Ladder --- V0
Crack --- V1
Head Spin --- V2
Henry Moore --- V1
Traffic Arete --- V1
Sidepull dyno right --- V4
Top Heavy --- V3
Bad Ass Lawyer --- V2
Bonsai --- V0
The Cauldron --- V4
The Sorcerers Apprentice --- V5
Slopey Holds to Jug --- V4
Orifice Fish --- V3
Lung Dyno --- V4

Whelp, there you go fellas, that is almost everything that I have climbed since arriving here. I hope that all is going well for everyone, and I can't wait to talk to you all!

2 comments:

Rachel L. said...

Wow sweet climbing pics!

Unknown said...

i'm back from jesus camp